Tickmill Rebates and Commission Discounts
Tickmill Rebates, 5% commission discount for Tickmill’s ECN PRO accounts.
To open a Tickmill account with the above commission discount, please click here
You pay 3.8 units of base currency (notional) per round turn lot commission instead of 4 units of base currency per rt.
- This means if you trade EURUSD, the commission charged will be 3.8 Euros per rt. If you trade AUDUSD, the commission charged will be 3.8 AUD per rt.
The tickmill account is useful if you are news trading, or scalping, as tickmill has one of the best spreads versus other forex brokers and good execution speeds
Your spreads remain exactly the same – There is no spread mark up to provide you this service.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this commission discount/rebate service 100% legitimate?
- Yes, Abundance Trading Group is an introducing broker (IB) of all brokers listed on our website, and our role is to introduce new clients to them. We do this by giving back to you part of our referral fee the directly to you in the form of a commission discount.
- Is your service free?
- Absolutely. You do not pay a single cent, and you are not at a disadvantage because we don’t mark up your spreads
- Do you mark up my spreads?
- No! We will never do that. Honesty and Integrity is a big part of Abundance Trading Group and we will not do anything to put our clients at a disadvantage. It would also be disadvantageous for us to do that because we would earn a bad reputation for ourselves and future clients would not come to us
- How do I sign up for the rebates or commission discount?
- If I sign up with you, will you have access to my trading account and trade information?
- No. Absolutely not. Only you have access to such information. We only receive compensation for referring you.
- Does it matter if my trades are profitable or not?
- You will receive a commission discount/rebate no matter whether your trades are profitable or not. There is no disadvantage to you.
Questions about Tickmill rebates?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype us: iwillsurvive100
Contact us through our contact page
Sign up instructions and existing accounts
To open a Tickmill account with the above commission discount, please click here.
*Please select Seychelles as your regulator
*When asked to key in IB number, enter IB number: IB80466563
If you have an existing account and would like to receive the commission discount, please email email@example.com with your account number and request a transfer to the ‘Abundance Trading Group IB80466563’.
What to expect: Once you click the link above, it will send you to Tickmill’s webpage. Go ahead and open your account there. Select Seychelles as your regulator. Fill out your personal details, and when asked to enter IB number, enter IB80466563 . Then submit your proof of identity (scanned passport page) and proof of address (scanned utility bill) and wait 12-48 hours for your account to be opened. Once your account is opened, the 5% commission discount will automatically be applied to your account
What to expect (if you have an existing account): Once you have emailed firstname.lastname@example.org and requested them to transfer your existing account number to IB80466563, Tickmill will respond within 24 hours saying your account has been successfully transferred. The 5% discount is automatically applied to your account once your account is in our IB group
- We are always available to assist with the account opening or account transfer through live chat via facebook message or email email@example.com. You will be speaking with Linton
Don’t wait! The faster you sign up, the more you save!
Leave us a review in the comments section below if you have benefited from this rebate!
Tickmill spread comparison with other brokers
Funding and withdrawal
Tickmill offers: (full details in the images below)
Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard)
Stop level, leverage and min trade size
They have zero stop level and offer 500:1 leverage with min 0.01 lot trade size
Trade server location & Execution speed from VPS
Tickmill’s MT4 servers are located at LD4/5 (London) and a co-location is possible from a London based VPS from CNS (Commercial Network Services) or Beeks. Both are located 2ms* away from Tickmill’s trade servers.
*Ping latency is 2ms to Tickmill’s servers: Latency chart