The following are my views for the day ahead. I check the charts before the London session to get a feel for which direction the market may be moving. I then wait for triggers to setup in my planned direction. I usually don’t take all the trades.
- GBPUSD, Should find support at 1.5325. Over the next week, the trend should be down, because it has reached resistance of it’s 4H channel down at 1.544
- EURCAD, POSS false break of TR low at 1.40128. Need to wait for HL before going long to 1.412
- EURUSD, Waiting for retest of 1.117 support in a form of HL, before moving higher to 1.1268
- USDJPY possibly false break above 124.6 then more downside back to 124
- USDCAD looks bearish because of the weak 2 leg push to TR high of 1.25. With that being said, it found difficulty in closing below 4H 20 EMA, so I think
find a HL at 1.245 then break higher to 1.255
- EURJPY POSS Breakout PB short, broke H1 support 139.6, but no 4H support. It is below at 138.6. Likely lower to 138.6 during euro session.
- GBPJPY, lower prices expected, should find support at 190.6
- AUDJPY more upside or sideways today as another drop today would look too sharp on the daily chart
- AUDUSD likely to move higher to 0.7825 (open price of daily BO bar). Maybe will find support at 0.775 first
- EURAUD at end of 3 pushes on H1, but doesn’t look like it wants to bounce higher, probably more downside to 1.449. Have to wait for PA
- GBPAUD likely more downside to 1.983
- GBPCAD, 2 legs to top of TR, likely reverse back inside 1.915 1st target, then 1.909
- EURNZD, likely more downside to 1.5615 after making a LH at 1.575