Get a Cashback on every trade!
Get paid Forex rebates on every trade, whether you win or lose! when you open an account with the brokers below
Forex rebates are paid monthly OR via a direct commission discount
Your spreads and trading conditions remain exactly the same
If you haven’t got the low commission rates from your broker, it is time to get it handled! Start now!
Questions about Forex Rebates?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Visit our homepage and select a broker from the list.
- Click on the link of your preferred broker and scroll to the section “Sign up instructions and existing accounts” to open a trading account.
- I am always available at [email protected] or live chat via instant facebook message to assist. You will be speaking with me, Linton
What are Forex Rebates?
Forex rebates is a way to earn money from the Forex Market regardless whether you lose or win in a trade, and is fast becoming an integral part of every successful trader’s arsenal because it helps significantly reduce their trading costs.
Traders can save on average 22% off their commissions
How does Forex rebates /commission discounts work?
- When you open an account with any of the brokers on our homepage and make a trade, you receive a rebate, paid either daily at the end of the trading day or via a direct commission discount (instantaneous real time rebate)
- Your spreads and trading conditions remain exactly the same as if you had opened an account directly with the broker
- The only difference is that as our client, you earn more through each trade, making you more profitable than opening an account directly with the broker
See the commission discounts in action!
For SGD accounts, IC Markets charges 9 SGD (7 USD) per rt lot before discount, after discount, 7 SGD (5.5 USD), a 22% discount, or a $1.50 commission discount.
The discount applies to all other brokers listed as well.
If you have an existing account, you can still take advantage of the discounts and Forex rebates.
- You need to email your broker to ask for your account number be placed under Abundance Trading Group’s Introducing Broker (IB) Group.
- Instructions are in each of our broker’s page, for example: Our Axi page