Your spreads remain exactly the same – There is no spread mark up to provide you this service.
If you have an existing account and would like to receive the commission discount, please email email@example.com with your existing account number and request a transfer to IB group number 429188 (for PRO accounts) & IB group number 426072 (for standard accounts).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this commission discount/rebate service 100% legitimate?
- Yes, Abundance Trading Group is an introducing broker (IB) of all brokers listed on our website, and our role is to introduce new clients to them. We do this by giving back to you part of our referral fee the directly to you in the form of a commission discount.
- Is your service free?
- Absolutely. You do not pay a single cent, and you are not at a disadvantage because we don’t mark up your spreads
- Do you mark up my spreads?
- No! We will never do that. Honesty and Integrity is a big part of Abundance Trading Group and we will not do anything to put our clients at a disadvantage. It would also be disadvantageous for us to do that because we would earn a bad reputation for ourselves and future clients would not come to us
- How do I sign up for the rebates or commission discount?
- If I sign up with you, will you have access to my trading account and trade information?
- No. Absolutely not. Only you have access to such information. We only receive compensation for referring you.
- Does it matter if my trades are profitable or not?
- You will receive a commission discount/rebate no matter whether your trades are profitable or not. There is no disadvantage to you.
Questions about Axitrader Rebates?
Sign up instructions and existing accounts
To open an Axitrader PRO account with the above Axitrader rebates, please click here.
To open an Axitrader standard account, please click here.
If you have an existing account and would like to receive the commission discount, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your existing account number and request a transfer to IB group number 429188 (for PRO accounts) & IB group number 426072 (for standard accounts)
What to expect: Once you click the link above, it will send you to Axitrader’s webpage. Go ahead and open your account there. Fill out your personal details and send your proof of identity (scanned passport page) and proof of address (scanned utility bill) and wait 12-48 hours for your account to be opened. Once your account is opened, Axitrader will know you came from us (through the link above) and the $1.50 commission discount will automatically be applied to your account
What to expect (if you have an existing account): Once you have emailed email@example.com and requested them to transfer your existing account number to IB group number 429188 (for PRO accounts) & 426072 (for standard accounts), Axitrader will respond within 24 hours saying your account has been successfully transferred. The $1.50 discount is automatically applied to your account once your account is in our IB group
- We are always available to assist with the account opening or account transfer through live chat via facebook message or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be speaking with Linton
Don’t wait! The faster you sign up, the more you save!
Leave us a review in the comments section below if you have benefited from this rebate!
More information about Axitrader
Live spread comparison
Axitrader is ASIC regulated and has very competitive spreads on the majors and minors (see spread comparison table below). Typical EURUSD spread is 0.2 to 0.6pips.
Currency pairs and CFDs
|Categories||Forex, Metals, Energy, Soft commodities, Indices, Futures, Crypto|
|Notable instruments (Forex)||Majors (EURUSD, etc), Minors (GBPCAD, etc), Exotic (USDCNH, USDSGD, USDILS, USDRUB, USDINR)|
|Notable instruments (Metals)||Gold vs AUD, CHF, EUR, GBP (i.e. XAUEUR), and Platinum vs USD, Copper futures.|
|Notable instruments (Energy)||Based on cash and futures – WTI Brent, Natural Gas (futures only)|
|Notable instruments (Soft commodities)||Cocoa, Soybean, Coffee futures|
|Notable instruments (Indices)||Based on cash indexes – ASX200, China A50, S&P 500, Singapore STI 30, Hang Seng Index 50|
|Notable instruments (Futures)||Based on futures indexes – VIX volatility index, ASX200, China A50, S&P 500, Nikkei 225, Hang Seng Index 50, Euro stoxx 50, Nifty 50, US Dollar index.|
|Notable instruments (Crypto)||Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Dashcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple – all priced in USD|
|Full list of products (page 5-12)|
Stop level, leverage and min trade size
|Min. distance pending orders (Stop level)||None|
|Leverage||Up to 400:1|
|Minimum trade size||0.01 lots|
Trade server location & Execution speed from VPS
Their trading servers are located at NY4 (New York) and co-location is possible from a New York based VPS from CNS (Commercial Network Services) or Beeks. Both are located within the same data centre as Axi’s trading servers and have direct cross connects to it.
Ping latency from a New York based VPS for CNS and Beeks is <1ms* — Execution speed from my NY based **CNS VPS is: ~172ms
**My VPS specs: CNS NY, Trader’s VPS Standard Edition, 4 cores 2GB ram, Win server 2012.
Note Win 2012 has 20 to 30% more ticks than Win server 2003. This is very important point to take note of as your trade can only be executed with an incoming tick. Those on Win 2003 may miss trading opportunities if running EAs that trade per tick rather than at the close of each bar. I write more about this at the bottom of the recommended VPS providers section as well as the tick counter indicator section