Powered by Myfxbook.com
Forex Economic News Calendar
- Real-time economic news
- Default timezone is GMT +8, but you can change it to your preferred timezone
- You can also select economic news from more countries under ‘filters’ (top left corner)
- Guide on how to trade news below
How to trade news?
- In general, if the actual data is better than the expected data, the related currency pair will strengthen, vice versa
- Only trade news of high importance (3 bulls)
- Draw support & resistance lines before the news.
- If price manages to breakout and close above the resistance line in the 5 minute chart AND
- The price movement and data agree (i.e. currency strengthen and data is bullish) AND
- Is not against the technical trend (either with-trend or ranging is acceptable) AND
- There is sufficient space to the next support/resistance line, THEN
- Enter in the direction of the breakout, with a take profit at the next support/resistance
Example, NFP 6 March 2015