Global Prime Rebates and Commission Discounts
We offer the following Global Prime rebates and commission discounts:
If you have an existing account and would like to receive the commission discount, please email email@example.com with your account number and request a transfer to IB code ‘ATG‘.
Your spreads remain exactly the same – There is no spread mark up to provide you this service.
The global prime account is especially for those who want a peace of mind trading forex, that your broker does not trade against you – Global prime is able to show you for each trade they do not trade against you via liquidity provider receipts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this commission discount/rebate service 100% legitimate?
- Yes, Abundance Trading Group is an introducing broker (IB) of all brokers listed on our website, and our role is to introduce new clients to them. We do this by giving back to you part of our referral fee the directly to you in the form of a commission discount.
- Is your service free?
- Absolutely. You do not pay a single cent, and you are not at a disadvantage because we don’t mark up your spreads
- Do you mark up my spreads?
- No! We will never do that. Honesty and Integrity is a big part of Abundance Trading Group and we will not do anything to put our clients at a disadvantage. It would also be disadvantageous for us to do that because we would earn a bad reputation for ourselves and future clients would not come to us
- How do I sign up for the rebates or commission discount?
- If I sign up with you, will you have access to my trading account and trade information?
- No. Absolutely not. Only you have access to such information. We only receive compensation for referring you.
- Does it matter if my trades are profitable or not?
- You will receive a commission discount/rebate no matter whether your trades are profitable or not. There is no disadvantage to you.
Questions about Global Prime Rebates?
See the commission rate reduction on your account
In the example above, the account denominated in Singapore Dollars (SGD). Original commission rate is SGD 9 per round turn lot (for SGD accounts), equivalent to 7 USD.
After the discount, the commission rate is reduced to SGD 7.5 per rt lot, a 17% discount. This is calculated from the top image by taking the commission charged for trading 3.35 lots, 25.13 SGD ÷ 3.35 lots = 7.5 SGD.
For USD/AUD accounts, original commission rate is 7 USD/AUD. After our discount, your commission rate will be $5.50 USD/AUD per rt lot
What to expect when opening an Global Prime account? (5 steps)
Please upload your proof of address and identity after clicking "Next". Once uploaded, your account will be opened within 24 hours with the discounted commissions automatically applied.
What to expect (if you have an existing account): Once you have mailed firstname.lastname@example.org and requested them to transfer your existing account number to IB code ‘ATG‘, Global Prime will respond within 24 hours saying your account has been successfully transferred. The $1.50 discount is automatically applied to your account once your account is in our IB group
- We are always available to assist with the account opening or account transfer through live chat via facebook message or email email@example.com. You will be speaking with Linton
Don’t wait! The faster you sign up, the more you save!
Leave us a review in the comments section below if you have benefited from this rebate!
Low Spreads and regulation
Global Prime Forex is ASIC regulated and has very competitive spreads on the majors and minors (see spread comparison table below). Typical EURUSD spread is 0.1 to 0.2pips during London and New York trading hours.
Currency pairs and CFDs
Global Prime offers a total of 80+ different currency pairs, global index CFDs, commodity CFDs, cryptocurrencies CFDs. The full list of CFD offerings:
Stop level, leverage and min trade size
They have zero stop level and offer 200:1 leverage (higher leverage pending approval) with minimum 0.01 lot trade size.
Trade server location & Execution speed from VPS
Their trading servers are located at NY4 (New York) and co-location is possible from a New York based VPS from CNS (Commercial Network Services) or Beeks. Both are located within *1ms latency from Global Prime’s Trade servers.
Average execution speed from New York Beeks Gold VPS (below) is: ~78ms