New Year, New Gift from Tickmill
Today, I received a thank you gift from one of the brokers I trade with, Tickmill.
They sent a gift last year too. Haha, now I’ll be expecting one from them every year now. On a more serious note, they are the only broker who actually sends something physical to me. Thank you and Good Job!
The letter says, in Q1 2015, expect:
- New trading instruments, DAX, SP500, commodities
- New account base currencies – SGD, CHF, AUD
- New payment options
- Improved withdrawal & deposit processing
- Improved web-based client area
- Improved IB compensation scheme & New IB room, so anyone can become their IB
Also, any newly registered client you refer receives a $50 bonus, and is withdraw-able when he trades 10 lots.
By the way, the gift is a paper weight with a strong magnet in the centre and metal bits to hold the paper between the magnet and it.
May 2015 be a great year of learning and advancement for all of you!